In early 2019 four LGBTQ charities in Brighton and Hove formed a partnership called ‘Working Smarter’ with the aim of improving access to our training for organisations in the city wanting to learn about LGBTQ inclusion.
- Provide a clear pathway to LGBTQ training in Brighton and Hove
- Increase LGBTQ training capacity within the voluntary and community sector in Brighton and Hove
- Develop a sustainable LGBTQ partnership training model in Brighton and Hove
- Develop a pool of trained LGBTQ identified trainers
- Make clear links between our training offers and Switchboard’s LGBTQ Inclusion Award and Allsorts’ Rainbow Flag Award